Imogen Heap - Canvas

Imogen Heap - Canvas

Postby Steve Soucy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Imogen Heap - Canvas
Source: www.youtube.com
The video for 'Ellipse' album track 'Canvas' shot by Tom Kelly. Download a copy of the video in exchange for one tweet at http://twitter.imogenheap.com

I've been hearing about this artist for a while. Wondering if you guys already were familiar. A lot of my friends are thinking she's the best next thing since sliced bread. What do you think?

the Sue and Steve Show

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Re: Imogen Heap - Canvas

Postby Chris K. » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:18 pm

i like Imogen ... she'll get play on occasion at public/community and college radio stations I tune into ... i like what i've heard from her so far.
Chris K.

Postby icararse » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Well the one thing she's got going for her,she was born the same place as I was.
Oh no have I said too much.
I might be lying
it might be a red herring
Professional Wankmeister
I don't give a monkeys
icararse

Postby Peevette » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:15 am

Pretty good stuff......

however, would have to listen to more to decide whether I could dub her the next best thing to sliced bread..........
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby Steve Soucy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:43 am

Peevette wrote:Pretty good stuff......

however, would have to listen to more to decide whether I could dub her the next best thing to sliced bread..........

me too...
the Sue and Steve Show

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby icararse » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:48 am

Steve Soucy wrote:Imogen Heap - Canvas
Source: http://www.youtube.com
The video for 'Ellipse' album track 'Canvas' shot by Tom Kelly. Download a copy of the video in exchange for one tweet at http://twitter.imogenheap.com

I've been hearing about this artist for a while. Wondering if you guys already were familiar. A lot of my friends are thinking she's the best next thing since sliced bread. What do you think?

Professional Wankmeister
I don't give a monkeys
icararse

Postby shankarji » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Saw her guesting on a Jeff Beck gig at Ronnie Scott's in London...not bad...a bit Dido-esque if you ask me, but then I heard a piece on the Radio about her and discovered she is a true indie, recording all of her stuff on her own...she's actually a very interesting artist and I'll be checking her out further.
A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Return to iMER September 2009