[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - New song from Noz

New song from Noz

A place where new and existing members can put links to their music without asking for specific song reviews. A musical hello.

New song from Noz

Postby Krispy » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:50 am

Not everyone here knows Nozonozo, but he's a Garageband veteran, the man who made CJ an 'internet legend'. :?

Due to limited choice, I had to upload it to The Audio Refugees band.
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Re: New song from Noz

Postby HUD » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:06 pm

Listened a couple of times. Quality work as usual. Thanks for getting those words up as well, since they're quite poignant.
As I returned across the lands I'd known
I recognized the fields where I'd once played
I had to stop in my tracks for fear
Of walking on the mines I'd laid
HUD

Postby Krispy » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:37 am

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby steban » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:20 pm

That was clever musically and lyrically. Reminds me of Billy Joel with a clean electric guitar instead of a piano.

On one listen I'm not getting the entire idea, but I never actually had a NY state of mind either and managed to accept its existence.

But the way I see it, this is a good place for Noz to be now, doing what he finds fun regardless of what might be more popular. For one of the extremely talented, what to do as time goes by must become extremely difficult. It could result in busy work or waiting for enough inspiration to warrant a song. This one is inspired, even if not designed to please the youthful masses.
steban

Return to Introducing .... you and your music!