[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - 69 TEN TRIBES WILL RISE (Tribute To MUAMMAR GADDAFI)

69 TEN TRIBES WILL RISE (Tribute To MUAMMAR GADDAFI)

Got a story behind your song? Be it technical or creatively speaking? Wanna talk about it? Do it. Here.

69 TEN TRIBES WILL RISE (Tribute To MUAMMAR GADDAFI)

Postby SoldierToTheBeat » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:53 pm

STUDIO 676 militant poet/ spiritual rapper THE PHEONIX RISING, LYRICAL HITMAN VERBAL ASSASSIN was suspended from Twitter over his Mixtape songs, "SON OF MAN" & "69 TEN TRIBES WILL RISE (Tribute To The Prophet MUAMMAR GADDAFI)"- The last message THE PHEONIX RISING alias @Pheonix_Cpt received before his suspension from the service said, and I quote "I do not want to get in to any kind of politics sorry".......

So does this mean Twitter is Anti-GADDAFI? Cause they wouldn't allow the promotion of a song that was intended to help comfort the GADDAFI family- "69 TEN TRIBES WILL RISE" a Tribute song of grief- and peace-

Did THE PHEONIX RISING put too much emotion into the song? Why do they want to silence the song and a youth off the Cape Flats that caused no harm? After all, isn't it- just a song?

If The Prophet 2PAC alias MAKAVELLI was alive today- would Twitter have "suspended" @2PAC and @TheOUTLAWZ for releasing "Hit Em Up"- "When We Ride"- "Holla At Me"- or "Letter To The President"?- in this day and age, where we're supposed to be more evolved with our train of thought- "never ignorant"- at least that's what we thought-
Like THE PHEONIX RISING said while trying to @FreeTheRatedR -don't try to oppress, depress, stress or silence the best- And that's what Twitter thinks they did- using a internet snitch- let us be- let us be free- let us evolve into greater beings- evolution is key

*Download free* "69 TEN TRIBES WILL RISE (Tribute To The Prophet MUAMMAR GADDAFI)" & "SON OF MAN" By THE PHEONIX RISING @ http://reverbnation.com/LegendaryLegacyLiving :rock:
Attachments
STUDIO%20676%20(MILITARY%20POETRY)-69%20TEN%20TRIBES%20WILL%20RISE%20(TRIBUTE%20TO%20MUAMMAR%20GADDAFI)%20By%20THE%20PHEONIX%20RISING%20ft%20SOLDIER.mp3
69 TEN TRIBES WILL RISE (Tribute To The Prophet MUAMMAR GADDAFI By THE PHEONIX RISING
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 165 times
SoldierToTheBeat

Re: 69 TEN TRIBES WILL RISE (Tribute To MUAMMAR GADDAFI)

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:14 am

well soldier .... don't much care what you write and record about - didn't hear nothing here that we'd be interested in censoring. so - welcome. enter the song into the review cycle on www.audiopolis.org and we'll tell ya what we think of the song in blind review fashion.

and if you do, enter it into the WORLD genre to get the quicker reviews. not hip hop (tho it actually is ...)

cj
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby SoldierToTheBeat » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:23 pm

We were just attacked by 50+ pussies with bricks on the corner & they all ran from me & my younger brother SOLDIER- no weapons-
Sticks and stones can't break THE PHEONIX RISING's bones lol my bloodline comes from another timeline.......
All these rappers are being jumped we were jumped 5minutes ago & look what happened 50+pussies ran from PHEONIX RISING & SOLDIER-
They want to crucify prophets- but King David couldn't be crucified- and I have more his characteristics-

I tried uploading my song to the chart this morning and it didn't work-
My screen just reloaded but without my name/song's name or song-
Its fine though- I didn't register to the site for the chart but for the sense of humor- that's what social media lacks- people now adays just can't relax-

P.S
It a *NEW GENRE* called *MILITARY POETRY* meaning to flow eternally spiritually lyrically the reallast entity this generation has ever seen;

Just letting producers know; if your beat's militant, send them to STUDIO 676 (MILITARY POETRY) at 676Disciples@gmail.com
SoldierToTheBeat

Postby Starsky » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:23 am

not sure what the problem was with the upload SOLDIER but I downloaded it from the forum and then successfully uploaded it to your band account. you can now alter the details or take it out of the contest/review system, add a song pic, lyrics, etc on the EDIT tab of the song page.

http://www.audiopolis.org/music/pheonix ... ar-gaddafi

good luck and welcome.
Starsky

Postby SoldierToTheBeat » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:43 am

Thanks for the welcome & for being so helpful- its really like a musician community-
I foresee an Evolutionary Revolution that's about to occur on this site lol this is where I'll refer any one that prefers to remain an independent artist
SoldierToTheBeat

Postby steban » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:07 am

Welcome, Soldier, and please do encourage others to come here as well. Free speech is paramount here in the forums and the music, and even though I'm not a big fan of your style of music, I can say that about a lot of styles of music. But the reviews will be blind and honest, and as others who are more in line with your music come, you will broaden our community.
steban

Return to Behind the Music (AR.com style)