[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Live Meat

Live Meat

Stick all your uploads that you need to send elsewhere here, anyone can download them.

Live Meat

Postby meatcigars » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:25 pm

I don't know, I just like this.

02 Surrogate Sex.mp3
Live at Speedy O'Tubbs 1987?
(3.47 MiB) Downloaded 392 times

everett-true-reviews-the-singles-of-the-week-22nd-april-1989.jpg
Review of Meat record, 1988(?) Melody Maker, Everett True...lower right. Brits, please explain the London references.
(1.84 MiB) Not downloaded yet
meatcigars

Re: Live Meat

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:38 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Krispy » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:14 am

What references exactly? I've been to Cricklewood, I don't know who 'Tad' was, but I know who Yazz is.

Doc Martens, very bouncy and smiley. A bit too Ladbroke Grove for me at the time. Fuck the system.

I think Everett's problem may've been that the guitars were played too well. I'd have danced if I was there (maybe I was there?). I'd have thought it very Iggy Pop.
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby meatcigars » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:54 pm

meatcigars

Postby Krispy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Krispy

Postby meatcigars » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:22 pm

meatcigars

Postby Krispy » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 am

Krispy

Re: Hi People I'm new here

Postby Peevette » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby cjdenecia » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:45 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Peevette » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby Krispy » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:42 am

Krispy

Postby Liquidirt » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:41 pm

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day and drink beer."
Liquidirt

Postby Liquidirt » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Cool tune meat. Makes ya want to grab a beer and a girl and, yeah, never mind.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day and drink beer."
Liquidirt

Postby meatcigars » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:09 pm

What's great about that show (and so many other Pacific NW shows) was I lost my voice halfway through the set. I remember at least three shows where I lost my voice during a lead vocal. Spared the audience my flatness, I guess.
meatcigars

Postby Krispy » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:47 am

Krispy

Next

Return to The Dump