[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Jimmy Katz

Jimmy Katz

Jimmy Katz

Postby shankarji » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Always loved this guy's music:

A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Re: Jimmy Katz

Postby mistertroll » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Me, too. He's one of our AR friends on Myspace. He used to post in the old GB bbs back in the day.
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Postby shankarji » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:10 pm

A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Postby cjdenecia » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:50 am

james is a troublemaker from way back .... he got me in trouble once with his treatment of a young lady named dawn ...

but he did love glennon so that's a good thing.

but fact is, this is one deserving SOB ... he can write, perform vocally and play and he can produce. his songs are completely melodic and he's got that edge. and he works hard at what he loves ... to boot, I know a guy who's met him and I trust my buddy's opinion that james really is a great guy. like we didn't know that right? well ... sorta ... but to hear testimony firsthand that the guy is the real deal is affirmation.

I am listening to NOTHING LIVE and to me that's the golden peach at his best. the rest of them I'm already quite familiar with, him being a long time iNt artist ... I'd love to see him stop in and flake off here sometimes ...
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Return to iMER Feb 1-7, 2009