[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - 4 Track recorder

4 Track recorder

Buy, Sell, or Trade

4 Track recorder

Postby NayNay » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:37 am

Koda's bandmate Skip, has some music on 4 track tape and is looking for a recorder that has separate track output and high speed. Ok, I think that is what he told me to say when I saw him today. If any of this makes sense to you all, let me know and if you have one, how much would you want for it.

ty

Nay
Official AR Groupie
NayNay

Re: 4 Track recorder

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:44 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby NayNay » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:48 am

Official AR Groupie
NayNay

Postby Stevo » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:49 am

I've got one, but can't part with it yet as I've still got a bunch of old 4-track projects I want to digitize (transfer to computer).

If Skip just has a small number of 4-track cassette tapes, I'd be happy to have the tapes sent to me and I can digitize 'em.

But if he's wanting his own 4-track cassette recorder, you can find used ones all over the internet for quite cheap. Portable recording devices are all digital now, so tape-based ones have gone the way of the dinosaur.

Here are the results of a search for "4-track cassette recorder" on eBay:

Stevo

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:57 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby NayNay » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:00 am

Official AR Groupie
NayNay

Return to Classifieds