[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Underappreciated Songs on Audiopolis

Underappreciated Songs on Audiopolis

This forum is for reviewees and reviewers and all comers to discuss various aspects of Audiopolis reviews. (contribute at your own risk and be sure to actually DO official AP.org reviews!)

Re: Underappreciated Songs on Audiopolis

Postby Mark Kaufman » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Mark Kaufman

Postby Krispy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:17 pm

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby Mark Kaufman » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Ah, I see. Apologies once again. To be clearer, it's the process I was blathering about. The actual reviews here really are entertaining and helpful--always were. Yours are usually the wittiest and funniest along with keen creative insight...actually you and the Archbishop are probably tied for hilarity blended with serious helpful intent. That said, the process itself, the entire system...boring. A left-brain response to a right-brain activity. That's all I mean to say, and I only mean it to apply to my own weird blue touchpaper mind.

Sending flowers to everyone and movin' on to the next stubbed toe. Sorry for the threadjack, Steve! :oops:
Mark Kaufman

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:41 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Krispy » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:35 am

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby KJB » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:19 am

what makes the reviews interesting to me is the fact that they are so different in style and ability. It would be boring if everyone
had the same technique. If so audiopolis would only need one persons opinion. I don't need 5 people picking apart every aspect of
my songs. I just like an honest and unbiased opinion.
KJB

Previous

Return to Audiopolis Reviews Discussions (Waggers and slaggers)