[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - hundreds of hummingbirds attracted to hud's bum!

hundreds of hummingbirds attracted to hud's bum!

This forum is for reviewees and reviewers and all comers to discuss various aspects of Audiopolis reviews. (contribute at your own risk and be sure to actually DO official AP.org reviews!)

hundreds of hummingbirds attracted to hud's bum!

Postby cjdenecia » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:19 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Re: hundreds of hummingbirds attracted to hud's bum!

Postby HUD » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:28 pm

As I returned across the lands I'd known
I recognized the fields where I'd once played
I had to stop in my tracks for fear
Of walking on the mines I'd laid
HUD

Postby Peevette » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

I do not think it is my place to tell someone how they should title their review. But, I can share my opinion on why I think it is important to have a creative title for a review. cj gives the best reason for wanting a clever title; the reader is intrigued to read on. Keeping it positive is enticing. Throw in the negative, there is already apprehension for the reviewee.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby cjdenecia » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:47 pm

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Krispy » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby Steve Ison » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Keepin' it unreal
Steve Ison

Postby Steve Ison » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:39 pm

I actually think its really cool you don't offer total unconditional love to each others songs-and seem to judge them like from anyone else-as i can see from the reviews lol
Keepin' it unreal
Steve Ison

Postby cjdenecia » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:32 pm

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby cjdenecia » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:55 pm

anyway - peeve's getting it. she included the kitchen sink in this title.

Who said you can't have jazzy country blues??

jazzy? dirt? country? kim or dirt?

but it made me wonder which friggin song she was talking about and made me go listen to it to figure it out. the song she described doesn't exist but it worked. I was interested and looked.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Krispy » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:56 am

Krispy

Postby charvie » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:33 am

Sorry Boring pissed you off hud, but I was unaware of any protocol when it came to titleing a review. It's not personal and if God had wrote and sung it I'd say the same thing. You could always have one of the mods change the title to something kind and sweet if you like.
Light a man a fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
charvie

Postby Jay » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:47 am

Prunes!
Jay

Postby Krispy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:24 am

Krispy

Postby charvie » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:55 am

Light a man a fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
charvie

Postby charvie » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:56 am

charvie

Next

Return to Audiopolis Reviews Discussions (Waggers and slaggers)