[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Discuss your Audiopolis review HERE.

Discuss your Audiopolis review HERE.

This forum is for reviewees and reviewers and all comers to discuss various aspects of Audiopolis reviews. (contribute at your own risk and be sure to actually DO official AP.org reviews!)

Re: Discuss your Audiopolis review HERE.

Postby ptalbot » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:15 am

ptalbot

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:56 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby ptalbot » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:09 pm

ptalbot

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:36 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Ailwyn Rees » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:25 am

Ah CJ... you've not long reviewed "Into the Light", you Fan Club President!

Yes, you have heard it before, or something resembling it, at your good wife's 50th Birthday Bash :rock:

Rock on :D

Ailwyn
...and then there were none...
Ailwyn Rees

Postby ptalbot » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:55 pm

ptalbot

Postby steban » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:36 pm

Although the forum has been silent, the new music keeps on coming, and by and large it is very good. I've been having difficulty picking the better song, and that's not because I don't like either one very much.

Sure, there are some songs that go straight to the heart and bone one cannot deny have more appeal to one's personal preferences, but that's the way music is and always has been. Sometimes even the bloopers, the songs that don't make it on all levels, or even one, offer ideas or at least warnings of what not to do.

What is refreshing is the unending unexpected nature of the music, all these songs put forward providing insight into the artists, revealing their vision, their frailty, their power. I feel like I'm travelling through time, to classic rock past, present and future and beyond into parallel dimensions.

Taken in whole, the experience is still in 2015 fresh and exciting. Yes, there are other sites with other sets of totally off the charts songs that are worth visiting, and all of them taken in an even larger whole supply a listening pleasure I feel privileged to have available. It isn't so much that one site attracts X music and another Y etc, even if to some degree that happens, it is the common ground, the unsigned, unfiltered quality of indie music.

Thanks all, and may this year be inspired once again!
steban

Postby ptalbot » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:35 am

ptalbot

Postby HUD » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:48 pm

As I returned across the lands I'd known
I recognized the fields where I'd once played
I had to stop in my tracks for fear
Of walking on the mines I'd laid
HUD

Postby HUD » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:48 pm

As I returned across the lands I'd known
I recognized the fields where I'd once played
I had to stop in my tracks for fear
Of walking on the mines I'd laid
HUD

Postby Ailwyn Rees » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:35 pm

Hi ya Dan,

There's no particular track on the White Album that resembles this one... It's unique in itself, but did sound Lennonesque! The drums issue could be down to the battered headphones I use!

It must be your lucky day for reviews, as a couple more of your creations boomed out of my headphones this morning :D

Keep up the great creative work, Dan,

Ailwyn
...and then there were none...
Ailwyn Rees

Previous

Return to Audiopolis Reviews Discussions (Waggers and slaggers)