[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Discuss your Audiopolis review HERE.

Discuss your Audiopolis review HERE.

This forum is for reviewees and reviewers and all comers to discuss various aspects of Audiopolis reviews. (contribute at your own risk and be sure to actually DO official AP.org reviews!)

Discuss your Audiopolis review HERE.

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:45 pm

If you see your user name on a post in this forum and you're wondering why, it's probably because you've clicked the link on a review received page that says "Discuss This Review". If you didn't actually want to do this - maybe you should pay closer attention to what you do online or lay off the tequila and painkillers. (and band admins - don't give your PW to your drummer, we all know you should never allow them to speak, type or share bodily fluids with people you care about, don't hate or haven't met) If you did, and you were wondering what would happen - well, this is it.

Speak your mind regarding the particular review you are interested in talking about or for any of the reviews of that particular song of yours.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Re: Discuss your Audiopolis review HERE.

Postby HUD » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:37 am

As I returned across the lands I'd known
I recognized the fields where I'd once played
I had to stop in my tracks for fear
Of walking on the mines I'd laid
HUD

Postby Krispy » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:49 am

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby cjdenecia » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:06 am

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby cjdenecia » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:13 am

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby HUD » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:58 am

HUD

Postby Krispy » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Krispy

Postby HUD » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

HUD

major fiddling/foul play here!

Postby cjdenecia » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 pm

I think somebody needs a "REPORT REVIEW" as offensive flag thrown on 'er.

Review of : Diamond Rough & Dirty Smooth By: Elvis ate my Goat

It's hard to fathom the motive or purpose of this duet between a filthy shirtless Canadian bloke and classy, posh English bird with grubby inclinations.
It does contain lots of references to ingestion and edibles which one can only assume are tawdry references to oral sex. All in all rather like being tabled in a good restaurant next to a couple who are gleefully feeding each other seafood.
But you just know that only last week they were sharing a pint of welks on the pier, and it wasn't all that much like Kim Basinger, strawberries and that little Irish jockey neither.
One has to wonder whether tune was recorded in a wet sauna, such is the moistness of sexual tension between its participants. Of course the rest of the band were looking from their shoes to their watches throughout the entire session. It must've been one of those "Please don't tell us your girlfriend is now in the band" moments.
Singing from both fondlesome parties is impeccable and unusual harmonies provided from Madame Naughtiness rate high on the sparkle scale. On the other hand Mr Sultry Gravel, who seems more experienced and therefore less inclined toward egocentric experimentation, does alright with the more traditional approach. He has some talent but needs more practice and to heed advice from his former students. By no means should he be considering packing in the day job as a stripper. Especially as looking a bit like Tom Jones will do him no harm.
It's easy to tell that all the long words came from the chick because I don't think hairy Tom's concerned with that sort of thing, nor anything the nature of which might be regarded by people who read Hello magazine by choice and not briefly in doctor's waiting rooms as highbrow.
Halting cadence and innovative arrangment are the mainstay of this song's instrumental success, where each part is brought out to the full. Especially the swelling organ.
However the real pièce de résistance comes by way of what must surely be the guitar talents of l'homme du conversations sur l'oreiller. For none likes rocks more than he.
With talking bass and strolling guitar the rhythmic but smoothly groping mood continues until finally the pair of them settle to some measure of emotional compromise. What a relief for us all.
And although he's pretty good at playing the gorgeous strutting sex-stalker, it's the enunciating lady who steals the show.

review by *toot toot* krispy.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby HUD » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:49 pm

did they ever shoot a video to go with that?
HUD

Postby cjdenecia » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:57 pm

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Krispy » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:10 am

Truth always hurts.
Krispy

Postby HUD » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Krispy wants "somebody" to fiddle with Ison's knobs. Kinky.
HUD

Postby Krispy » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Krispy

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:36 pm

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Next

Return to Audiopolis Reviews Discussions (Waggers and slaggers)