[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Evolution of a song Part II

Evolution of a song Part II

Got a story behind your song? Be it technical or creatively speaking? Wanna talk about it? Do it. Here.

Evolution of a song Part II

Postby jaymz » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:51 am

So this is a song tentavily called Miss Olivia.

It started with a dream. Me and this ping pong asian guy were playing piano side by side, He was playing the chords, me some melody, I remember it was I IV V. I woke up, tried to record it to my phone..

http://www.dallasnetworks.net/media/mis ... Idea_1.mp3

Then, I finally actually got up, got my guitar and started fleshing out the chords and melody... the melody in my head is more of a second verse melody, so we shall see.

http://www.dallasnetworks.net/media/mis ... Idea_2.mp3

Then I was sitting on the toilet taking a dump and the drum beat hit me..

http://www.dallasnetworks.net/media/mis ... Idea_3.mp3

Then I started fleshing out the parts... with some crappy lyrics.. nowhere near done

http://www.dallasnetworks.net/media/mis ... Idea_4.mp3

http://www.dallasnetworks.net/media/Mis ... a%20v1.mp3

More to come...

And then there is a chorus...

http://www.dallasnetworks.net/media/mis ... %20v1b.mp3
Take that! Hatless!
jaymz

Re: Evolution of a song Part II

Postby jaymz » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:22 am

Hey, a video.

I look good.

Take that! Hatless!
jaymz

Re: Evolution of a song Part II

Postby icararse » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Have you finished it yet?
Professional Wankmeister
icararse

Return to Behind the Music (AR.com style)