[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Mind In A Box

Mind In A Box

Mind In A Box

Postby mistertroll » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:21 am

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Re: Mind In A Box

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:50 am

I want to like it troll .... a mix of old school sounds and modern vocal mix .... the melody is there but doesn't seem to move beyond the plateau it sets for itself. long long song ... they said it all in the first 4, the next 3 plus was an exercise in patience for me.

we need to run you through some of this heavy autotune and see if it breathes new life into your stuff. not. I'll be happy when the trend has passed.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Peevette » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 pm

I have to agree with cj on this one, Troll.

I didn't make it past two minutes....the song drags.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby mistertroll » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:07 pm

I listened to several of their songs. I found the "sameness" sort of relaxing. I think one has to detach a little from it for it to work. It seems to be more about textures than anything else, to me.
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Return to iMER January 2010