[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Hey! I have 2 new songs up if you're interested

Hey! I have 2 new songs up if you're interested

A place where new and existing members can put links to their music without asking for specific song reviews. A musical hello.

Hey! I have 2 new songs up if you're interested

Postby PopTodd » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:15 pm

is a power pop song with punk energy. I've heard comparisons to Material Issue, Hüsker Dü, and even Barenaked Ladies (whom I don't listen to, but take it as a compliment anyway). Hooky hooks and nasty guitars.
I recorded it in the same session as:
which is a full-band re-recording of a song that I have up here as a solo/acoustic thing. This version's arrangement was kinda inspired by "Wild Horses" and I think that it suits it very nicely.

I know that I'm not around here much anymore, but I did want to at least let you all know that these were up, in case there was any interest at all. And I do think that they are maybe my 2 best things that I've ever done in the studio.
Hope that you are all well.
Much love.

PopTodd

Re: Hey! I have 2 new songs up if you're interested

Postby PopTodd » Wed May 06, 2015 11:42 am

Fukit… just added "Break My Heart" to the review system.
I didn't want to just because I feel bad that I don't have a lot of time to do reviews. But, I'll do my best to get a couple done when I can.

PopTodd

Postby Ailwyn Rees » Sat May 09, 2015 6:51 pm

...and then there were none...
Ailwyn Rees

Postby PopTodd » Sun May 10, 2015 12:05 am

Thank you so much for listening and for the kind words, Ailwyn!
And thank your partner for me. That was cool to hear.
Much appreciated!

PopTodd

Return to Introducing .... you and your music!