On this site aint like nowhere that i've been

A place where new and existing members can put links to their music without asking for specific song reviews. A musical hello.

On this site aint like nowhere that i've been

Postby The Invaders » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Im Billy McGee The Invaders , Bobby McGee's brother im busted flat in Dallas town waitin to get on a train to Garland. For the last two hours i've been traversing Audiopolis this is the first place that popped up for me contemplate where i am..cant figure out how to upload a song or even how to be registered as a Singer/Songwriter but good things come to those who wait so ill submit this lure to the lake and see what i catch :rock: :rock: :rock:
The Invaders

Re: On this site aint like nowhere that i've been

Postby cjdenecia » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:06 am

yo billy! you landed a big'un.

I'm cj, STARSKY's (site admin) little brother. a bit more timid, a lot more attractive in heels and fishnet.

you are already signed on - to the FORUM only so .... let's keep it simple ... sign up ON www.audiopolis.org - use the login/register button the top navigation bar. once you've done all that - just use the "upload music" or "your music" links right there. it'll talk you through the fact that ya gotta register a band before uploading a song.

that oughta work, let us know.

welcome to town.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Return to Introducing .... you and your music!