[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Phlogiston: Drawing Down the Sun

Phlogiston: Drawing Down the Sun

A place where new and existing members can put links to their music without asking for specific song reviews. A musical hello.

Re: Phlogiston: Drawing Down the Sun

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:10 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:30 pm

... and listened for the pure enjoyment. I sure am lucky to be surrounded by some of the best I've heard. how many guys can claim having a kim christie hanging around making music in your ear and a friend like gregg who can simply just do it all? plus all the other people I've been connected with here. and those I haven't who are also doing it up right .... we may not have a gazzillion songs yet on ap.org but a whole lot of what we do have is top quality music. and these two are a big part of a whole lot of it.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Krispy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:22 am

Like.
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby Krispy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Krispy

Postby Krispy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Krispy

Phlogiston Drawing Down the Sun

Postby IvanoFFrobe » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:03 pm

So were down to 2 feeds a day, DD2 doesnt seem to miss her day feed, but my god my boobs miss her I dont want to express, but how long til my boobs settle down?

___

: the BEST soft for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!
IvanoFFrobe

Re: Phlogiston Drawing Down the Sun

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:13 pm

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Previous

Return to Introducing .... you and your music!