[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Zingstone - Tug of Love: the video

Zingstone - Tug of Love: the video

A place where new and existing members can put links to their music without asking for specific song reviews. A musical hello.

Zingstone - Tug of Love: the video

Postby cjdenecia » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:11 am

talk following .... credits and such .... just thought we'd get it up here and see what ya think ....

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Re: Zingstone - Tug of Love: the video

Postby steban » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:36 pm

WOW!

A very impressive first video, Krispy. I'm going to see if my son likes it, it either falls within the parameters of what he listens to or right outside it, I expect.

For me, it is right at the edge of what I listen to that borders with what he listens to, especially nowadays as he's gotten older and less obsessed with music as a whole.

So is Banister using Legos for your next vid?
steban

Postby Krispy » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Thanks for watching Stebs and for your comment on YouTube...that'll mean a lot to him.
Zingstone did this song in 2006 or something, I picked it because it was doing well in the charts.

I think it was good for him to move on from lego animations; he's had a bit of a problem with getting friends to commit to helping out with voiceovers and such so I thought working with someone who had enthusiasm - and endurance! - would be good experience. I'm really proud of the way he tackled it.
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby ingolee » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:58 am

Very professional! Great job from all concerned, I liked the music, sound was good, the video creative and fit well with the music. I look forward to more from this group.
ingolee

Postby mistertroll » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:10 am

There are minor flaws, but I am sure you are already aware of them, so I'm not goin' pickin'. As far as concept, flow, engagement, very well done.

I'd like to share it on Facebook, but in such a way that it will represent and lead folks back to AP, not just to YouTube.

Maybe we could cook up a thing where a bunch of us all share it on our FB accounts on the same day with heavy reference to AP, and see if we can get some kind of viral criss-cross thingy going. You know--"We do this kinda shit together..." type verbiage.
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Postby Krispy » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:16 am

Last edited by Krispy on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Krispy

Postby Krispy » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:20 am

Krispy

Postby ingolee » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:50 pm

ingolee

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 pm

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:12 am

btw .... a big thanks to those of you who do check out songs and videos by all indie musicians. especially those of you who actually acknowledge (one way or the other) that you do. karma will work for you in some way. I'm amazed that on fb, there are soooo many musicians who always toot their own horn to everybody and their brother but NEVER EVER bother reciprocal behavior to those that listen to them.

I have delegated those people to associate status or whatever it is where I don't get their posts anymore.

and it makes me appreciate you guys (both here and on FB, etc) all the more. this apathy and selfishness is the single most prevalent reason indie websites and coalitions haven't ever really been successful. we can't even support one another but somehow we think the world should notice us.

makes me think that anytime I walk with a musician, I should wear a "I'm with STUPID ---->" tee shirt.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby charvie » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:32 am

I loved it, I though it was pretty creative for a 12 year old that's for sure. Good tune too, you guys had some good chemistry.
Light a man a fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
charvie

Postby Krispy » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Krispy

Return to Introducing .... you and your music!