[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Wyrmwood

Wyrmwood

A place where new and existing members can put links to their music without asking for specific song reviews. A musical hello.

Wyrmwood

Postby sikuvit » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:25 am

Check out Hiding in Plain Sight! More songs to come!
sikuvit

Re: Wyrmwood

Postby Peevette » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Welcome to Audiopolis, Sikuvit!

Took a listen to your tune and started to type out some of my thoughts. I changed my mind and decided it would be better to review the tune through the blind process. Your definitely working in a genre that I enjoy!

I look forward to listening to more of your tunes.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby Krispy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Well done (as in done well, not congratulations). Nice the way the keyboard sample ties in tight with the guitar. Bit bloody long though, for those of us with a short attention span. Oh, hang on, it was on repeat play.
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby sikuvit » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Thanks for the feedback, its much appreciated!
sikuvit

Return to Introducing .... you and your music!