[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Hey!:)

Hey!:)

A place where new and existing members can put links to their music without asking for specific song reviews. A musical hello.

Hey!:)

Postby JonasVincent » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:20 pm

Hi!

Nice forum you have here, I am sure it will be a nice place to share our music, and recieve and give great feedback!

So anyway, I am 18 years old, and I have produced music for a little bit more than a year with pauses now and then. But I have played guitar and piano for quite a long time now. I produce everything from blues to dubstep, so you will get a lot of variation when you read my posts :)

I am from Norway, and when we are finnished with high school we become something callled russ, for ca. 5 weeks. About 20-30 guys/girls have their own self-decorated buss with a sick monitor system, lighteffects, etc. It´s kind of sick.... The tradition is that the busses find an artist to make a song for their buss. Artists like Zedd, Skrillex, and the most famous hip hop producers have made songs for the russ. I have made 5 songs for the russ myself, and here is the song I made for my own buss. It´s about half a year since I made it, so I have become more skilled now, but if you would like to have a listen and give some feedback it would be great! :) PS: all "russesongs" get a lot of disslikes, so mine is actually one of the songs with least disslikes:P

Jonas Vincent - Aviemore 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SStgdfA-8Os
JonasVincent

Re: Hey!:)

Postby Peevette » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Welcome to the Audio Refugee forum, Jonas!!

I took a listen to your music and you've got a pretty cool electronic sound going there. I'd like to encourage you to upload your music onto the Audiopolis web site for review and feedback. Invite your associates to upload their music as well I'd also encourage you to listen and review tunes as well. There is some really good stuff on the site.

I look forward to hearing more of your music.

Make sure to invite your friends!! The more the merrier!!

:beer:
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Re: Hey!:)

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:02 am

welcome to AP/AR jonas. I listened ... but I don't do forum reviews so much these days. as peeve said, uploading the tune to Audiopolis would get you a very detailed and comprehensive cj review though. as well as great listens and comments by other AP.org reviewers. join in there man!!! and take part across the board!

it's all good, go for it!
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Return to Introducing .... you and your music!