[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Hello, I'm Todd and I am a musico

Hello, I'm Todd and I am a musico

A place where new and existing members can put links to their music without asking for specific song reviews. A musical hello.

Hello, I'm Todd and I am a musico

Postby PopTodd » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Hi.
I'm Todd, leader (and sole member) of the band Hop on Pop.

I am not as prolific as I once was, but am still having a go at it because I love it too much to stop. Favorite artists include: The Kinks, Nick Lowe, Harry Nilsson, Jim Ford, and a whole bunch of others that I won't mention here, because the list will get too long.
Favorite movies include: Casablanca, The Princess Bride, Stalag 17, and The Iron Giant. And I'm not too manly to cry.
Also, I think that chocolate chip cookies may be nature's perfect food.

Nice to meet you. Hope that you listen to and like my tunes. But if you only do the former, that's cool with me, too.

Here's my Audiopolis page link:
http://www.audiopolis.org/band/hop-pop

But I have other links, too. I'll probably post those as I get a bit more established here; or at your request. ;)

PopTodd

Re: Hello, I'm Todd and I am a musico

Postby cjdenecia » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:49 am

welcome to our show pop ... and we have no problems with promoting yourself with outside links in this forum. the introducing forum is for that. as an audioplois member, we support you here, there and everywhere.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Peevette » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:36 am

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby PopTodd » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Well then, okee-dokee!!
Here are some outside links:

Is that crass enough?
;)

Thanks for the welcome, y'all!

PopTodd

Postby cjdenecia » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:35 pm

I've looked around at the various links man ... no less impressed with the diversity and quality now than I was those some years back ... don't wanna check out the AP.org tunes yet though - would rather catch them in the review queue - which ought to happen soon.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby steban » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:03 am

Hey Todd, glad to see you join the fray here from GB! I've already had the pleasure of reviewing one of your songs, you bring your own brand of musicality to the mix here, and even though it won't be everyone's cup of tea, some will love it.

I have a feeling we might get a lot of new participants in the near future, so it might get interesting.
steban

Postby PopTodd » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 am

PopTodd

Return to Introducing .... you and your music!