[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Leon Trout

Leon Trout

A place where new and existing members can put links to their music without asking for specific song reviews. A musical hello.

Leon Trout

Postby LeonTrout » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Hey everyone,

Not really too sure what I got myself into here, but I was trying to find something to use in place of the now defunct garageband.com.

I didn't use it much, but it was nice to use for a good dose of reality whenever only your friends have heard your music.

So I'll probably use this to get general feedback and reviews on things I've worked on. That is what this is all about, yes?
LeonTrout

Re: Leon Trout

Postby cjdenecia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:59 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby mistertroll » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:54 am

Hey, Leon. I think I remember you from GB. Welcome to The Circus. I mean Party.
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Postby LeonTrout » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:43 am

Thanks for the welcome and the info guys.
LeonTrout

Postby cjdenecia » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:59 am

I believe I have removed your posting restriction and the purple newbie lettering from your username leon. feel free to join in the forums without us looking over your shoulder. (you haven't fooled me have you? you're really not a bot right?)
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby icararse » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Professional Wankmeister
icararse

Postby LeonTrout » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:05 pm

ATTENTION: Sherri, a stay at home mother makes $5000 a day just by filling envelopes and YOU CAN TOO! Simply click this link for all you need...

jk
LeonTrout

Return to Introducing .... you and your music!