[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - I Am Gay

I Am Gay

A place where new and existing members can put links to their music without asking for specific song reviews. A musical hello.

I Am Gay

Postby jaymz » Mon May 31, 2010 5:22 pm

Working on this song.. don't know when i got disney.. I got to fix the drum parts, some of the synths, write better lyrics and come up with a bridge and ending.

it's REALLY gay sounding.

7 days ideas.mp3
(3.38 MiB) Downloaded 130 times
Take that! Hatless!
jaymz

Re: I Am Gay

Postby Steve Soucy » Mon May 31, 2010 6:38 pm

Last edited by Steve Soucy on Mon May 31, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby Krispy » Mon May 31, 2010 7:14 pm

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby jaymz » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:55 am

i changed the groove up...

lets see how this works out.

http://www.dallasnetworks.net/media/Sev ... %20v1a.mp3
Take that! Hatless!
jaymz

Postby meatcigars » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:40 pm

meatcigars

Postby meatcigars » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:25 pm

My responses are always too short. I like the first version because I like the jangly pop feel that could be punched up with horns (horns mimicking what you did in the second version). Strings to add sustain. Bridge could be useful but not necessary. The verse/chorus are strong enuff to stand on their own without going to a bridge.
meatcigars

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:17 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby meatcigars » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:14 am

meatcigars

Postby jaymz » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:09 am

Take that! Hatless!
jaymz

Postby jaymz » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:31 am

Take that! Hatless!
jaymz

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 am

you boys have lost the plot on your sarcasometers. you should both look for a software patch cus I know yours used to work well.

tho it is nice to see both of your soft fuzzy underbellies for a change.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Return to Introducing .... you and your music!