[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - PillowTalker

PillowTalker

PillowTalker

Postby mistertroll » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:37 am

For those of you not familiar, PT is one of the old GB FCCers who is an incredible guitarist.

He has three new songs up on his Myspaz page.

Am I the only one who hears a Tommy Shaw (Styx/Damn Yankees) resemblance? Regardless, it's damn good stuff!

http://www.myspace.com/pillowtalker
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Re: PillowTalker

Postby shankarji » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:06 pm

The boy's certainly on form...that "Say Your Prayers/Where Are The Heroes" is epic!

Thanks for the heads up troll. :thumb:
A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:22 am

tho it's a little inappropriate to say so, chris didn't even know what a great song MASON JAR was till I gave him that heads up a few years back, tho it's way off his beaten path - it's fresh and honestly humorous in a way that is genuine. I hear lots of people trying to be funny in song - PT can do it effortlessly.

I have 4 or 5 cd's he sent me but the TOAST song is one I don't recall ... rhapsody III ... 14 moments of interesting arrangement and guitars and soaring vocals and other stuff .... (including some really bad accents and some real cheesy sounds!) ... hair band excellence!

the rest is excellent listing stuff too ... and I'm honored to have him guest axe on a number of tracks over the years - diamond rough and dirty smooth AND sweet little sister satan by EAMG and more recently in phantom music box for NO MOMENTUM and SHADOW LAMENTA.

the guy plays guitar. hell, he uses it as an extension of himself. who can want more?
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Stevo » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:13 am

Stevo

Postby stephen » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:01 pm

He's okay.
I close my eyes and I feel the fear.
stephen