[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Richard Smith

Richard Smith

Richard Smith

Postby mistertroll » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:07 am

I get to open a show for this guy on March 28th.

I went to hear an acquaintance play at a local coffee shop where i host an open mic, etc.. I missed her set, but was in time to hear the featured artist, a local named Jon Randall.. During that set, I initiated a conversation with a guy standing near me in the fairly crowded room, in the middle of which, he said, "Excuse me, I gotta go", then (by invitation) went to the stage, took the guitar from Jon mid-song without them missing a note, and tore that guitar up! Handed the guitar back to Jon, this time not quite as smoothly, then walked off-stage and resumed our conversation (more or less). We've stayed in touch, therefore...

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Re: Richard Smith

Postby shankarji » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:27 pm

tricksy and joyful fingerpickin'...wish I could do that stuff...nice one troll.
A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:02 am

the guy really talks with his fingers don't he?

I've seen him before tho - have you posted about him prior to this? I know I've seen him play before, I remember cus he looks like any joe neighbor ... one might expect to see him chucking empty cans of coors light at the dog as he tools by on his riding lawn mower with his short pants, white socks and sandles and red muscle T on ... average looking with lightning fingers and a pure head for the fretboard.

good stuff.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Krispy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Very entertaining, Troll. Nice one.
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Return to iMER March 8- April 4, 2009