[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Bob Elliott

Bob Elliott

Bob Elliott

Postby Steve Ison » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:31 am

His song How Lonely to be more precise..
Its such a brilliant track..
I went away this weekend to Stratford and had the tune in my head all the way on the coach..It felt really blue sky free..
'Who's to say Howwwwww lonely,lonely,lonely'...So much natural space and magic..
Timeless

Sub real trumpets and it'd be totally perfect..
Keepin' it unreal
Steve Ison

Re: Bob Elliott

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:30 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Steve Ison » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:38 am

Cheers CJ..I'm very flattered if i've got any similarities to this song..I can see maybe with the vibes or xylophone sound is something i'd use..I've never got a feel like early 70s Marvin Gaye tho-thats what this track has..Really soulful.The melody and vibe is just beautiful..Its music that heals you.
Destinations got abit of soul f'sure-but thats more mellow Hendrix in vibe n vocal line-and the instrumentation on that isn't me!
Keepin' it unreal
Steve Ison

Postby slywitt » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:42 pm

He's got a song called "Orange Lane" where the first line is "I've got a rock song stuck in my head"....
I've woke up with that song playing in my head for the last week. It's hypnotic.

http://iacmusic.com/songs.aspx?SongID=5 ... istID=8956

He's also got one called "All We Share" that's one of those songs that really moved me.

http://iacmusic.com/songs.aspx?SongID=5 ... istID=8956
Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina
slywitt

Return to iMER March 8- April 4, 2009