[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Tony Deziel

Tony Deziel

does he do this legendary song justice?

1. yes
43%
2. no
No votes
3. it's ok but I can't say it moved me.
43%
4. I can't answer cus I'm david bowie's lovechild spawned by mick jagger's million (give or take 750,000) swimmers.
14%

Total votes : 7

Re: Tony Deziel

Postby Delly » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:03 pm

BTW, I also tried to introduce myself in the Meet and Greet corner (to help narrow down the investigation for Krispy) but work* IT filters find that corner "Offensive and Tasteless"...sounds like my kinda place! :lol: I add to it later from home when I paste on my beard and transform into the D Man. :roll:

*I'm a very busy person :P
I've got CDO, which is like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order, like they should be.
Delly

Postby Krispy » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Actually the point of my question was why am I getting the feeling that...? and I'm sure if you all concentrate really hard you'll be able to come up with a sensible answer.
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby Delly » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:07 pm

I've got CDO, which is like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order, like they should be.
Delly

Postby Krispy » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Please note the "all" in that sentence, as in my addressing all the clever respondents; mostly Roxi (who is well overdue to go ballistic and just needs the right stimulation) and a little bit Pharquartt for his implication that I'm bossy. :roll:

So, apart from an appreciation of Tony Deziel's beard, what brings you to our humble abode?
Krispy

Postby Delly » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Delly

Postby pharquartt » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:13 pm

now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby shankarji » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:23 pm

Hey delly...welcome to the madhouse, mate! :hippy:
A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Postby Delly » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Delly

Postby shankarji » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:32 pm

heh...we're kinda following each other around innit!
A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Postby dougee841 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:42 pm

dougee841

Postby cjdenecia » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:31 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Krispy » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:10 am

Krispy

Postby ROXI » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:37 am

In a world of Zombies, I'm alone with a match, a beer and a bong, and my heart has turned into stone. Glorify only what you want your child to emulate
ROXI

Postby Krispy » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Krispy

Previous

Return to iMER Feb 22 - 28, 2009