[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - deejer

deejer

is this something that you'd play for your friends or is it more your kids stuff?

1. I'd play it proudly
50%
2. I'd rather kill myself than play it for anyone - including myself.
No votes
3. my kids would dig it but I've grounded them from anything that has buttons or knobs.
No votes
4. I would love to nuke the bush compound with airborne STD's.
25%
5. I think it tastes like chicken.
25%

Total votes : 4

deejer

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:38 am

an iNt band with some new stuff out on myspace ......

the song I have in mind is a bit of what jaymz is doing mixed with some prog influences and a bit of a heavy barking metal sound too - quite a combo in song ... the song is -

ONE BIG FIST.

but don't be afraid to check out the other stuff, of course - if metal rock is your cuppa.

good indie band. hard working. persistent. and with excellent players. and songs.

http://www.myspace.com/deejer
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Re: deejer

Postby ROXI » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:05 am

In a world of Zombies, I'm alone with a match, a beer and a bong, and my heart has turned into stone. Glorify only what you want your child to emulate
ROXI

Postby pharquartt » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:11 am

can i vote more than once?

i liked the group but they did taste like chicken........ :pottytrain:
now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby Krispy » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Like Jaymz's lot but with pubic hair on the singer.
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby zobear » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:37 pm

zobear

Postby shankarji » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:54 am

fatuous rubbish
A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Postby zobear » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:45 pm

You're sugar-coating again, dearie.

:P
zobear

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:42 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia