[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Total B.S.

Total B.S.

Total B.S.

Postby Krispy » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:26 pm

If you fancy a bit of wild and innovative Progressive Rock Jazz then Total B.S., an LA duo fronted by the amazing Sara Rockoff will get you right 'ard. I discovered them on Garageband years ago.

Following Forward is probably still my favourite, but all of 'em are stunning pieces of work if you ask me. :D

:rock:
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Re: Total B.S.

Postby ROXI » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Ok lets find the strange Frank Zappa Music and call it........uh....something.
Must be better live.
In a world of Zombies, I'm alone with a match, a beer and a bong, and my heart has turned into stone. Glorify only what you want your child to emulate
ROXI

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:02 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Chris K. » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:04 pm

Nice! :rock:

really liked Rivka to the Max, which I listened to first --- then dialed up Following Forward ---
Chris K.

Postby Peevette » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:53 pm

SWEET!!!
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby shankarji » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Wonderful...stupendous...fantastic stuff! So original and exciting and full of proper musicianship. I listened to all 5 tracks and was left wanting more...hard to pick a favourite, but I loved 'One Word'. Of all the 'indie' bands I've listened to this morning, these are the only artists I'd bother re-visiting. Sara Rockoff is a real artist, doing her own thing and has the confidence in her art that says, hang the consequences of the music not being that accessible and being pretty un-commercial...I'm gonna do it anyway. The instrumental skills on show are awesome...drums, bass and guitar all top notch...this is a band you'd fight to see play live!
A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Postby Krispy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:19 pm

You always wuz a man of taste, Ji. :thumb:
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Return to iMER Feb 1-7, 2009