[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Techie forum

Techie forum

A place to help the technically inept among us with computer issues, equipment problems, or even website difficulties. If you can offer help, please speak up!

Re: Techie forum

Postby zxyz » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 pm

zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Postby cjdenecia » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:47 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby zxyz » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:44 pm

zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Postby cjdenecia » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:17 pm

oh she knows - that's why she's so often trying to run me into the ground! (in good ways)

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby zxyz » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 pm

I'm pissed at dell tech support. I bought a gig of ram from them (to try to solve my exceptionally slow pc problem(s)) and they told me that I couldnt mix my ram cards; I have to remove my existing 512MB card and put in the 1-gig card in the same slot. Well, I poked around on the internet and found out you can mix-and-match different sizes of ram mem on a dell 2400 so I installed the gig card in the 2nd slot leaving the 512meg where it was, booted-up and wa-laa, it recognised it and it says that I have 1.5 gig of ram now. the friggin' liars. or they dont know what they're doing. or they're just wanting to sell more memory. arr!
zxyz

Postby mistertroll » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:38 am

My Dell has two slots. I put a gig in each one.
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Postby zxyz » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:19 pm

zxyz

Postby jaymz » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:10 pm

I put mine in one of Trolls slots.
Take that! Hatless!
jaymz

Postby zxyz » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:15 pm

lol
zxyz

Postby mistertroll » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:28 am

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Postby zxyz » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:01 am

lolol
zxyz

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:50 am

any chance any of you could just pull the plug from the wall?

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby zxyz » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:18 am

is that a sexual inuendo cj?
zxyz

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:19 am

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby zxyz » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:38 am

fucj. lol. phht :fu:
why donya put a c'mas hat on or sumthin?
zxyz

Previous

Return to Tech Tools & Advice