New Members check-in

We'll try to supply valet service, complimentary champagne and a polite, professional and positive introduction to you. (heh, then it's gloves off)

You, in turn, can tell us who's your daddy and what does he do.

New Members check-in

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:15 am

yeah ... feel free to do it here. check in that is. don't do other things that you wouldn't do in front of your rabbi or your mom's garden club on a wednesday afternoon. unless we can have publishing rights to the video.

I'll start. and tell you who the figureheads are.

I'm cj. unlikely admin.

then there's rick ... pharquartt ... newly appointed admin. he's meaner than me but in a nicer way. he's also recently been voted in as the manager of the audiopolis build team.

jaymz, site founder and admin slacker.

shankarji is the voice of reason - mostly and probably the fairest moderator. his fondest gig is keeping the review forum in line and flowing.

peevette is also a board moderator but really hates buttons so you won't see her get real forceful with mod'ng much. plus she's a bit stressed cus her wood pellets ended up being rabbit poo and she's an A student at college.

there's also this guy called temp and one called admin. and lots of bots. we don't know much about any of them but they don't seem to mess things up and we can never corner them to ask just what it is they do so try to live with them nicely. we do.

on the audiopolis build team we have all of the folks above and krispy, buddy, slywitt, stevo and mr troll.

audiopolis is the independent music website we are trying to build. that will swallow up this forum. the cart before the horse and all that.

NOW - your turn. fess up. and if you have questions. call us, we'll answer all your questions. if you want our unlisted phone number, call us and we'll give it to you.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Re: New Members check-in

Postby twoleftfeet » Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:12 pm

tap, tap........... tap, tap..... ahem, one, two..... testing one, two........ testing one, two.........erm, three?

Hallo. I am twoleftfeet. I got this name because I cannot dance.

I do not write music. But I listen to a lot. And enjoy offering opinion. And would enjoy offering opinion here.

Happy to meet everybody.

Thank you.
Bright lights, big city, went to my baby's head.
twoleftfeet

Postby shankarji » Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:28 pm

welcome to the refugees twoleftfeet...and it's good to welcome a music fan to the site, rather than another musician!:) Feel free to check out the tuneage in the Reviews forum and offer your opinion...we want the site to be known as a place that musicians can get plenty of honest feedback on their music and we understand that opinions about music are by nature, very subjective...that's what most musicians want...a good healthy dollop of honest sujectivity! :D
A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Postby mistertroll » Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:36 pm

shankarji wrote:welcome to the refugees twoleftfeet...and it's good to welcome a music fan to the site, rather than another musician!:) Feel free to check out the tuneage in the Reviews forum and offer your opinion...we want the site to be known as a place that musicians can get plenty of honest feedback on their music and we understand that opinions about music are by nature, very subjective...that's what most musicians want...a good healthy dollop of honest sujectivity! :D

He's only saying that 'cuz it's his job. But he is the best one here at "sujectivity".

Welcome, twoleftfeet.
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:38 am

hey 2LF ... ji said it all .... welcome.

please do check out and comment in any fashion you wish on any/all songs in the review forum and know you are free to express yourself throughout the boards ... only a couple of regular posters get disciplined cus they aren't real bright. and you aren't them. luckily for you ...

ohhh and don't believe the positivity you might hear, we are all completely rotten to the core and all of us admins and mods are unfair and judgmental criminals.

and I always use emoticons cus I think they're too cool.

cj

if I did use smileys, you'd have seen one by me up there ...

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Peevette » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:38 am

Welcome to the forums, TwoLF...

look forward to getting to know you....enjoy the music that is posted.

:hippy:
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby pharquartt » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:57 am

welcome to the party, lefty. :beer:

we love opinions around here.....and giving them as well. you might say we're just full of .....um, er, opinions! yours are certainly welcome.

if you like what you see and hear, please bring your friends along. the more the merrier~

and try to ignore cj. he comes across as a meanie, but he's really just a tad insecure........

now, roxi, he's another story altogether. :o
now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby stephen » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:53 pm

twoleftfeet wrote:Happy to meet everybody.

:lol:
I close my eyes and I feel the fear.
stephen

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:56 pm

something we should know about stephen?

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby stephen » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:14 pm

cjdenecia wrote:something we should know about stephen?

Not in particular. Just given the nature of this motley crew, well, hearing, "happy to meet everybody" struck me as funny.
stephen

Postby Krispy » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:56 am

twoleftfeet wrote:Hallo. I am twoleftfeet. I got this name because I cannot dance.

You're not John Sergeant are you?

8-)
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby charvie » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:06 pm

Hi TLF! welcome to the board
Light a man a fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
charvie

Postby stephen » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:18 pm

charvie wrote:Hi TLF! welcome to the board

"Hi TLF! welcome to the board." Dude you sound like such a queer. You should have thrown in an "awesome" just to seal the deal.

But I should tell you all that twoleftfeet is not his real name. He is actually part Native American, from the slapaho tribe. His Native American name is, "Walks in Right Circles."

:tard:
stephen

Postby twoleftfeet » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:21 pm

stephen wrote:
charvie wrote:Hi TLF! welcome to the board

"Hi TLF! welcome to the board." Dude you sound like such a queer. You should have thrown in an "awesome" just to seal the deal.

But I should tell you all that twoleftfeet is not his real name. He is actually part Native American, from the slapaho tribe. His Native American name is, "Walks in Right Circles."

:tard:

Charv, Stephen's right. I'm just not an ambi-turner :tard:

Nice one, Krispy :rofl: I greatly respect the John. Well, his dancing anyway. Not his finishing power. So to speak.

Thanks for the welcomes.
Bright lights, big city, went to my baby's head.
twoleftfeet

Postby stephen » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:37 pm

twoleftfeet wrote:Charv, Stephen's right. I'm just not an ambi-turner :tard:

Derek?

:eek:
stephen

Next

Return to Welcome (meet & greet)