[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - New Members check-in

New Members check-in

We'll try to supply valet service, complimentary champagne and a polite, professional and positive introduction to you. (heh, then it's gloves off)

You, in turn, can tell us who's your daddy and what does he do.

Re: New Members check-in

Postby Stevo » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:30 pm

Stevo

Postby Steve Soucy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:38 pm

but Stevo, what do you do for fun? :lol:

Wade i sent you a Pm thru Taxi, it' still unopened.

I'll be back on-line in a couple of hours, after I pick my kids up from school. If my name shows up as lurking cj, it's because I'm too lazy to log out.

fyi - Bill Gaunce was not kicked out of Taxi or that Forum. I called him at home a couple of days after all this bullshit. He's my friend.

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby jaymz » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Im still wondering why digidog was sent the wayside. I thought those posts were quite helpful.
Take that! Hatless!
jaymz

Postby Peevette » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:50 am

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby windowman » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:09 am

It's not that I don't like you dear, but I prefer women that wear their asses in the back.
windowman

Postby mistertroll » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:28 am

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Postby Steve Soucy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:34 am

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby Krispy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:45 am

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby Peevette » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:42 am

Peevette

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:01 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Muggles » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:11 am

Muggles

Postby Krispy » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:25 am

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:49 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Peevette » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:09 am

Welcome Muggles, even though you don't want us to know who you are........
Peevette

Postby Muggles » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:25 am

I'm building a library, not submitting nor a member, haven't begun paying dues, other than the metaphoricals.

@Krispy and Peevette: I'm secretly famous, a legend in my own mind.
Muggles

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome (meet & greet)