[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - New Members check-in

New Members check-in

We'll try to supply valet service, complimentary champagne and a polite, professional and positive introduction to you. (heh, then it's gloves off)

You, in turn, can tell us who's your daddy and what does he do.

Re: New Members check-in

Postby mistertroll » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:45 am

Well, welcome, Gibby. It's always good to have new blood, fresh meat, etc.. I hope you'll settle in and make yourself to home. Most of us are fairly well-behaved most of the time.
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Postby stephen » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:47 am

I close my eyes and I feel the fear.
stephen

Postby mistertroll » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:52 am

mistertroll

Postby Steve Soucy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:58 am

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:14 am

no need to put my posts back in there gib, contrary to popular belief, I don't type to see my own words. I was really only there after my taxi banning cus one of the koolaid crew (who isn't as loyal as they seem there) wanted me to go there and hassle you. good naturedly. cus they enjoy that sort of thing ... and it wasn't one of the people registered here.

and please, stephen refuses to go by my online name of cj and continues with the Cj thing but fact is, my reasoning is simple, I won't afford you the caps, I deserve treatment in kind. so it's cj. small letters. cus I'm a small person ...

and as far as the ambiguous "out of the box" reason for being here - I think that's fair enough but really, just not quite good enough. you talk about being real. be real. why are you here?
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:30 am

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Peevette » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:59 am

Hey there Stephen #4......

At least you're not Mambo #5

uh, welcome. I hope, whilst lurking, you took a listen to a few tunes. It would be wicked cool if you check out the review forum. Good tunes. And there is the section where we are sharing indie music. I'd love to hear what you've got in your library....

....hope your interest here is genuine.

Troll.........can you pass the popcorn??
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby mistertroll » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:11 am

mistertroll

Postby Peevette » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:12 am

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:28 am

hey .... stop giving gibby the impression this is a flame waiting to happen.

it isn't.

really. the guy is well respected in canadian circles when it comes to his music and he's doing ok otherwise. he makes some good music and he plays a mean piano. he's not exactly the poster boy of cool but he isn't completely lame either. apparently, he's got a mean streak that he's not happy about showing cus he thinks it works against him and he's happy with his lot and is comfy wearing black even with wire rim glasses - and how bad can a guy like that actually be?

facts is - he's a big supporter of taxi but that, in and of itself, isn't a reason to hate him nor wish him ill. my questions to him are sincere and based in curiousity moreso than entrapment and he just might be a valuable member of our community if he chooses to be. he's an intelligent guy and if you can get by the basic idea that he's somewhat lame in his 'tude, he's probably not a bad dude.

I am not trying to force him into a big deal here ... I just have justifiable questions for him. his answers may or may not bring on any specific responses - I'm basically just curious. let's see how it pans out.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Steve Soucy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:23 am

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby pharquartt » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:11 am

now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:23 am

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Krispy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:20 pm

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby windowman » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Hey Gibby-

Welcome aboard. Has jimi banned you yet? And if not, why not? Apparently, I was involved with the 'conspiracy' that started here.

As mentioned earlier, check out the review section. There's more honesty here than I found in my checkered past, and I haven't come across any kind of agenda from anyone yet.

Cheers,

Wade
It's not that I don't like you dear, but I prefer women that wear their asses in the back.
windowman

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome (meet & greet)