[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - New Members check-in

New Members check-in

We'll try to supply valet service, complimentary champagne and a polite, professional and positive introduction to you. (heh, then it's gloves off)

You, in turn, can tell us who's your daddy and what does he do.

Re: New Members check-in

Postby Steve Soucy » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:32 pm

You guys have really nice smilies here.

And yes, I am steve à gilbert, from the Taxi forum. I'm even using my real name here.

Not here to defend Taxi tho. I've been lurking and feeling lame about lurking, so I decided to show myself.

Carry on. :eek:

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby cjdenecia » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:42 pm

well hello steve. we already have a few steve's so we're gonna have to call you something else. do you like gibby? or soucy? or maybe something a bit more obtuse?

anyway, very nice to have you here. and I sorta mean that ... in a way ...

so - if you're not here to defend taxi, what do you have in mind. care to share??? feel free to join in the forums below or start your own topic. wait, I'll start ... why were you lurking?

cj AKA ruby AKA maybe some other names you might know ... (not true - just ruby from a few weeks ago)
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Stevo » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Hey, another Steve! (Our numbers are growing... mwahaha)

Welcome to the AR forum!

:beer:
Stevo

Postby stephen » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:18 pm

I close my eyes and I feel the fear.
stephen

Postby Steve Soucy » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:24 pm

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby Steve Soucy » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:31 pm

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby stephen » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:06 pm

stephen

Postby shankarji » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:16 pm

A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Postby stephen » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:25 pm

stephen

Postby stephen » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:27 pm

Personally, I don't see a problem with profanity as long as it isn't directed towards somebody.
stephen

Postby ROXI » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:58 pm

In a world of Zombies, I'm alone with a match, a beer and a bong, and my heart has turned into stone. Glorify only what you want your child to emulate
ROXI

Postby Steve Soucy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:16 am

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:30 am

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:37 am

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia