[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - New Members check-in

New Members check-in

We'll try to supply valet service, complimentary champagne and a polite, professional and positive introduction to you. (heh, then it's gloves off)

You, in turn, can tell us who's your daddy and what does he do.

Re: New Members check-in

Postby Jay » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Koda, you towel-head-hatin' son-of-a-bitch! Good to see ya, man. You might remember me better as "squidbe" (or something with "squid" in it). Really sorry about the trials you've been enduring, but glad you're well enough to at least revisit your old tunes. As for the Stephen debacle, well, I'm pretty sure we're all glad that's history.
Prunes!
Jay

Postby KODAJYNX » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Thanks Jay. Working through it, y'Know?
KODAJYNX

Postby KODAJYNX » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:32 pm

BTW, I was just looking at some old posts (like I said, Renee and I haven't spoke in awhile) and I just want to thank each and everyone of you for all the love and good thoughts you all sent me through the eye surgurys and the MS, and losing the bar. ( as luck would have it, 6 months after the new buyer basically "stole it", it burned down, or burned bad enough it can't be opened again) Everyday When I talked to her on the phone or in person, she would tell me the love coming from you guys, but when you are in that much pain and you can't see (pun intended) it for your self, it doesn't have the same impact. But looked at most of them this morning, and now I can't see the screen, and I ain't telling why.

I love you guys all of you (even Steban) and missed hell out of all of you.

Now back to the conservative bastard part of the show.

Greg
KODAJYNX

Postby cjdenecia » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:20 am

over the last little while, we've had some new members show up and it's the right thing to do to welcome them no matter if they come here to the forum and say hello or not - they've contributed by either uploading music or doing reviews - or both.

so welcome to .....

80 Proof Puddin'

Alucinógeno

Noah Fitzsimmons

Ryan and the Romanians

and of course, ailwyn and the frontliners.

so - there's some new music to listen to and to review in the audiopolis review system. so please, give it a little time block and go for it - check out the review music link in your nav bar and add to the audiopolis system.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Peevette » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby KJB » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:53 pm

I'm here to listen to whats going on and as cj knows I always have an opinion. My musical talents have been the skins in the past but I have an ear for
what pleases me. My opinions are only for advice. If I don't like the direction a song is taking me I will let it be known. Creativity begins inside so let it move you and everyone who listens. Keep pushing and you won't fall down
KJB

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:58 am

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Peevette » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:03 pm

Welcome Rasp!!
Peevette

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:48 am

..... and more reviews by new names

MsDa D has been very active and a big thanks is in order.

rasp is now KJB, user name change due to a site glitch, and yeah, it's my old bandmate in cranial sabotage - kevin. lots of good reviews from him ...

I like this. I hope we all continue giving so things move along in the system.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Peevette » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:46 am

Peevette

Postby SamSinister » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Hi, I'm Sam. I'm from New Castle, PA, USA. I just added some songs for review, so if you're up for it, check 'em out and let 'er rip. :)
SamSinister

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:16 pm

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby SamSinister » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:01 am

SamSinister

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:03 pm

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Peevette » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:26 am

Welcome Sam!!

I look forward to checking out your tunes and reviewing them in the near future. Please feel free to review tunes as well.

I'm curious to know what brought you to Audiopolis?

Cheers... :beer:
Peevette

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome (meet & greet)