New Members check-in

We'll try to supply valet service, complimentary champagne and a polite, professional and positive introduction to you. (heh, then it's gloves off)

You, in turn, can tell us who's your daddy and what does he do.

Re: New Members check-in

Postby Peevette » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:03 am

Alex Jones wrote:Hello My name is Alex.

Obviously I'm new here, which is why I'm scratching around trying to think of something really cool to say. I can't think of anything right now though. Kinda like trying to pee when you know someone is listening. But I assure you, I'm really cool and very funny, even though these qualities may not be obvious from the offset.

In the meantime, I'm going to have a scout around and check out the Cool/Funny competition (you guys). I'm looking forward to making friends here. God that sounds desperate. I've got friends. Lots of friends.

Seriously though, thanks for having me here. Jeez that sounds like I'm leaving already. I'm not.

Maybe I'll come back and do this when I've got to know you all better. No that's not going to work is it?

;)

Welcome!
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby Ailwyn Rees » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:27 am

Obviously I'm new here, which is why I'm scratching around trying to think of something really cool to say. I can't think of anything right now though. Kinda like trying to pee when you know someone is listening. But I assure you, I'm really cool and very funny, even though these qualities may not be obvious from the offset.

In the meantime, I'm going to have a scout around and check out the Cool/Funny competition (you guys). I'm looking forward to making friends here. God that sounds desperate. I've got friends. Lots of friends.

Seriously though, thanks for having me here. Jeez that sounds like I'm leaving already. I'm not.

Maybe I'll come back and do this when I've got to know you all better. No that's not going to work is it?

;)

Hi Alex,

Welcome aboard!!

Ailwyn (of The Frontliners) :rock:
If you've had a review lately just savour the moment!!!
Ailwyn Rees

Postby Ailwyn Rees » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:19 pm

Are you still here?
Ailwyn Rees

Postby Ailwyn Rees » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:28 am

Ailwyn Rees wrote:
Are you still here?

No
Ailwyn Rees

Previous

Return to Welcome (meet & greet)