NEWBIE QUESTIONS

Not sure about how things work? Have a suggestion about how to make them work better? Post here.

NEWBIE QUESTIONS

Postby decoblues » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:07 pm

I just joined. My first review worked just fine, but on the second pair I reviewed, I kept receiving messages that I did not fill out certain fields, and even though I kept going back and filling out the field, the same messages kept coming up.

Any suggestions?
decoblues

Re: NEWBIE QUESTIONS

Postby ptalbot » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:19 pm

Hey decoblues and welcome!
What are the messages? It should explain what's missing...

If "Preference field is required." you should choose one of the "Song 1 a lot" "Song 1 a bit" Song 2 a bit" "Song 2 a lot" choices
If "Song 1/2 Songwriting/Originality/Musicianship/Emotional Impact/Production field is required." you should click one of the tiny dot related to that field to rate from 1 to 4 (0 is not a rating).
If "Song 1/2 Text Review Title field is required." you need to type a title to your text review
If "You have entered 1 words. Please enter more than 15 words in Song 1/2 Text Review" you should write a review with at least 15 words.
If "Song 1/2 Op Q 1/2/3/4/5 field is required." you should check one of the tiny dot related to the second column of fields for the related song to rate from 1 to 4 (0 is not a rating).
If "Song 1/2 Total Play Time field is required." you need to listen to at least 30 seconds of the song for the rating and review to be validated.

Hope this helps, and welcome again!
ptalbot

Postby decoblues » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Thank you. I will try what you suggest and see how it goes.
decoblues

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:19 pm

yeah deco, welcome in - and what pat said .... if it continues (the problem) please copy and paste the exact message here.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Return to Questions/Suggestions