[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - question for staff (and the rest of ya)

question for staff (and the rest of ya)

Not sure about how things work? Have a suggestion about how to make them work better? Post here.

question for staff (and the rest of ya)

Postby pharquartt » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:15 am

are we to the point where i can start inviting people here again?

i am thinking that some "new blood" might help at this point. fresh ideas, fresh enthusiasm, somebody new to pick on, etc. i am still listed at GB and even at the dreaded "other" site....i hear some good people at both. why not invite a few of the smarter ones?.......i know we're not the only people that are trying to find this type of place and are willing to help instead of complain.

but i don't want to do this if that will put additional pressure on the "effort" at this point.

waddya think, gang?
now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Re: question for staff (and the rest of ya)

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:35 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Mr. Testicles » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:13 am

Moderating %7 Of Audio Refugees Since 2008
Mr. Testicles

Postby jaymz » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:51 am

Not to be mean... but we seriously need some younger people here.. not that we have all that much to offer yet.. but yeah, start promoting.

When I say younger, i mean 10 years or more younger than I, so don't think I am all up above it.

(that would be 25 and less for those of you in Rio Linda).
Take that! Hatless!
jaymz

Postby mistertroll » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:18 am

We are kind of an elderly crowd, aren't we?

We know Shanks and I are the resident old farts, being nearly sexagenarians and all. Who is the youngest among us?
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Postby NayNay » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:25 am

Official AR Groupie
NayNay

Postby jaymz » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:01 am

If I am the youngest besides nay's friend.. thats a problem.. and I hope I am not..

I am 35.

Troll, you look 35. No worries. I'd do you.
Take that! Hatless!
jaymz

Postby pharquartt » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:15 am

SixStringLass is a young'un.....and has lots of young'un friends too.

i'll be happy to personally interview any young women who might want to join up. help them along, you understand, steer them clear of the reprobates around here.....

i'm a nice guy....really! :drool:
now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby mistertroll » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:48 am

mistertroll

Postby Krispy » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:55 am

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby mistertroll » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:00 am

Unfortunately, Jaymz, all your protuberances are in the wrong places.

Sorry. but thanks, anyway.

mistertroll

Postby jaymz » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:53 pm

Take that! Hatless!
jaymz

Return to Questions/Suggestions