[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Review forum vs. Audiopolis Reviewing

Review forum vs. Audiopolis Reviewing

Not sure about how things work? Have a suggestion about how to make them work better? Post here.

Review forum vs. Audiopolis Reviewing

Postby HUD » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:20 pm

If we are trying to encourage more reviewing of Audiopolis material, perhaps we should shift the focus of our Review Forum, making a place to solicit suggestions and opinions regarding works in progress, rather it being a place to post finished songs? I don't see any point in reviewing a song in the forum if it's entered at Audiopolis already, where I'd expect to review it.
Perhaps we'd like to re-write or edit the "read first" sticky post.
As I returned across the lands I'd known
I recognized the fields where I'd once played
I had to stop in my tracks for fear
Of walking on the mines I'd laid
HUD

Re: Review forum vs. Audiopolis Reviewing

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:43 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Krispy » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:08 pm

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby pharquartt » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:42 am

now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby Krispy » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:26 am

Apparently some people (the few that care :mrgreen:) think I have buggered off and don't care about my fellow Refugees any more.
I am actually directing my attention, energy and limited time to Audiopolis, y'know, the site we've been working on for at least three years. I'm only participating in the pre-beta discussion and AP Nazi forums and haven't even looked at The Bin or 'Reviews' since the AR testing began.
So if any of youse think I'm neglecting customary duties you're not paying attention.

Come over the Audiopolis, upload your songs, do some f*cking reviewing and join the fun. :beer:
Krispy

Postby zxyz » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:45 pm

I care, Krispy-Poo :love: (dont get jealous cj . )
zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Postby cjdenecia » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 pm

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby zxyz » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:29 am

Yeah, sounds good to me. :thumb:
zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Postby Peevette » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:06 am

Thus far it sounds like a good idea...
Go for it, see how it works.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby pharquartt » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:15 am

pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:13 pm

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Krispy » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:23 am

Krispy

Postby mistertroll » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:26 pm

guys and gals - your concerns and opinions are noted and thanks for the write up which might be good but - we're not talking about setting these forums up for YOU - they're gonna be for new members. some of which will utilize other/additional review systems for their needs. as I said, it's no interference with the AP.org review system. it's an addition.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby pharquartt » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:48 am

pharquartt
Site Admin

Next

Return to Questions/Suggestions