Stock Tips

Buy, Sell, or Trade

Stock Tips

Postby Winnie Da Pooh » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:33 am

If you have a company you are thinking of investing in throw it by me and I will give you me two cents. To get started I will throw out a couple of my favorite companies to invest in.

ISRG = Intuitive Surgical = Although it is supporting a high P/E of 40 this company cannot be valued in the traditional sense. Why ? because it is a monopoly. Monopolies are rare in today's world but Intuitive Surgical was fortunate enough to be the first company to develop robotic surgical equipment and snatch up a bunch of patents. I had the opportunity to buy on a rare dip where it hit 27 P/E a year and a half ago. It was $295 a share then but has risen to $540.00 a share in short order. I had to hawk my wife's gold jewelry to buy a handful of shares but it was worth it. I still plan to Dollar Cost Average on ISRG for the next decade. A viable competitor will arise someday but by then they will be so far ahead of the game it be like a gnat on an elephant. To check out what this company does go here:
http://www.intuitivesurgical.com/

PNRA = Panera Bread = This is another company that is supporting a rather high P/E ratio but don't get scared ! Panera is in in a very unique situation to continue to grow for a good decade ahead. If you do not live in the mid-west you may not be familiar with Panera but it is known as a fast casual. Basically, Panera serves high quality fresh food in a quasi-cafeteria setting with a laid back comfortable cafe' environment. Panera was one of the few companies to actually grow during the great recession. How did they do it ? Cut prices ? No...... They just decided to keep doing what they have always done. Serve delicious fresh food. People were willing to pay a little more for the quality and atmosphere. If you would have bought a share of Panera right before the shit hit the fan in 12/31/2007 the share price was $35.82. Today the share price is $146.87 and they show no sign of letting up. The reason. Panera is still a relatively small company with lots of room to grow. There are still about 12 states that do not have a Panera location and it wasn't until this year that they opened their first store in Manhattan ! Management has been brilliant and executed their growth flawlessley while developing a unique and increasingly poplular brand. As Americans slowly switch to more nutritious and healthier fare, Panera is in a rare position to become one of America's most popular choices.
http://www.panerabread.com/

If you are wondering how us normal schleps can afford to buy stock it is because of the discount online do-it-yourself brokerage sites. My fave is Sharebuilder which allows you to buy shares incrementally weekly, bi-montly, or monthly.
http://www.sharebuilder.com/
You look marvelous !
Winnie Da Pooh

Re: Stock Tips

Postby cjdenecia » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:44 pm

I've moved this spam to classified cus it is spam for your business - not even related to general music or music related topics. nor is it a topic of community or general interest, it's a veiled ad for your new scam. keep any/all similar posts here mason.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Winnie Da Pooh » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:02 am

Yeah, I own sharebuilder. You are on to me .... :roll: I actually thought general discussion could be about anything music or non-music oriented. I have nothing to gain from stock tips, it was a public service. Then again no good deed goes unpunished.
You look marvelous !
Winnie Da Pooh

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:00 am

Winnie Da Pooh wrote:Yeah, I own sharebuilder. You are on to me .... :roll: I actually thought general discussion could be about anything music or non-music oriented. I have nothing to gain from stock tips, it was a public service. Then again no good deed goes unpunished.

like most teenagers, you certainly are persecuted.

wah.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Return to Classifieds