Goodbye

Nicey-nice talk is here.

Goodbye

Postby nunani » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:15 am

Everything fades... family, friends, enemies, cities, planets, suns... everything...
My ship was opened for you always, but now It is sealed because the big trip has begun, my ship must leave and get into the dark, lonely and cold deep space.

When audiopolis reaches Its destiny. I will be to far.


I will miss you!

thanks for interaction.


sincerely
your friend now and ever

nunani
losing signal...-.::_signal amps ready to engage.-:__
User avatar
nunani
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Re: Goodbye

Postby steban » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:07 am

I'm sure you have better places to be, better ways to spend your time, like interstellar travel, but if you're ever in signal range again, drop us a nunani message as only you, a persona/something probably unique online, can endlessly do, and somebody will read it or hear it.
everyone is in the middle
we all run at different speeds
everyone has special talents
everyone is special needs
User avatar
steban
 
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:47 pm
Location: Magnolia TX

Re: Goodbye

Postby Ailwyn Rees » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:58 pm

nunani wrote:Everything fades... family, friends, enemies, cities, planets, suns... everything...
My ship was opened for you always, but now It is sealed because the big trip has begun, my ship must leave and get into the dark, lonely and cold deep space.

When audiopolis reaches Its destiny. I will be to far.


I will miss you!

thanks for interaction.


sincerely
your friend now and ever

nunani


Rather late, as per usual... Farewell intergalactic friend
If you've had a review lately just savour the moment!!!
User avatar
Ailwyn Rees
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 am
Location: Fareham UK

Re: Goodbye

Postby zxyz » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Safe travels, friend. You and your dots and dashes will be missed. Take care and drop us a line (pun intended) when you can .
User avatar
zxyz
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:49 am
Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Re: Goodbye

Postby Krispy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:52 pm

Yeah, drop us an underscore. :roll:
To save time, assume I know everything
User avatar
Krispy
 
Posts: 6737
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:04 pm
Location: Little Bentcock, Englandshire

Re: Goodbye

Postby Ailwyn Rees » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:34 pm

Krispy wrote:Yeah, drop us an underscore. :roll:


underscore (2).jpg
underscore (2).jpg (19.2 KiB) Viewed 636 times


Bang!
If you've had a review lately just savour the moment!!!
User avatar
Ailwyn Rees
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 am
Location: Fareham UK

Re: Goodbye

Postby nunani » Wed May 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Krispy wrote:Yeah, drop us an underscore. :roll:



incoming signal..... ... .. .. . . .... .. .. .... ... ... .. ... .... from 837546MTP74000

waiting access permission...

...... .. .... ... .... ..
losing signal...-.::_signal amps ready to engage.-:__
User avatar
nunani
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Re: Goodbye

Postby Ailwyn Rees » Thu May 11, 2017 8:08 pm

nunani wrote:

incoming signal..... ... .. .. . . .... .. .. .... ... ... .. ... .... from 837546MTP74000

waiting access permission...

...... .. .... ... .... ..


Access granted..... Only 4 including myself will read this reply. I trust you are keeping well?
If you've had a review lately just savour the moment!!!
User avatar
Ailwyn Rees
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 am
Location: Fareham UK

Re: Goodbye

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:35 am

who cares? .... not me. I'm busy.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
User avatar
cjdenecia
 
Posts: 9823
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:02 pm
Location: inside your head

Re: Goodbye

Postby zxyz » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:46 am

oh who cares what you care about cj .. you're too busy caring for and to yourself anyway jackoffff lol ... :mrgreen:


(lets see if that gets a response) ..
User avatar
zxyz
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:49 am
Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Re: Goodbye

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:26 am

zxyz wrote:oh who cares what you care about cj .. you're too busy caring for and to yourself anyway jackoffff lol ... :mrgreen:


(lets see if that gets a response) ..


what part of don't care didn't you quite comprehend little brain-man?
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
User avatar
cjdenecia
 
Posts: 9823
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:02 pm
Location: inside your head

Re: Goodbye

Postby zxyz » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:32 am

ahh, it's good to hear from u little cj again my main main .. nice to see that you're still taking offense to every comment posted .. ;)
User avatar
zxyz
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:49 am
Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Re: Goodbye

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:38 am

zxyz wrote:ahh, it's good to hear from u little cj again my main main .. nice to see that you're still taking offense to every comment posted .. ;)


offense occurs when someone actually affects you in some small way. this won't quite qualify tho if it makes anyone feel better about themselves, go for it ..... bottom line for me is ...... I got an email notification that took me about 45 seconds to address. Add an additional one minute to it for all of this and you see where priorities might take one elsewhere?
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
User avatar
cjdenecia
 
Posts: 9823
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:02 pm
Location: inside your head

Re: Goodbye

Postby zxyz » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:40 am

cjdenecia wrote:
zxyz wrote:ahh, it's good to hear from u little cj again my main main .. nice to see that you're still taking offense to every comment posted .. ;)


offense occurs when someone actually affects you in some small way. this won't quite qualify tho if it makes anyone feel better about themselves, go for it ..... bottom line for me is ...... I got an email notification that took me about 45 seconds to address. Add an additional one minute to it for all of this and you see where priorities might take one elsewhere?


It's so fun to be back in your good graces again .. :thumb:
User avatar
zxyz
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:49 am
Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Re: Goodbye

Postby Ailwyn Rees » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:07 pm

cjdenecia wrote:who cares? .... not me. I'm busy.


Why are you wasting your time responding on here when you are "busy"
If you've had a review lately just savour the moment!!!
User avatar
Ailwyn Rees
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 am
Location: Fareham UK

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron