[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Why my reviewer rating is way down :)

Why my reviewer rating is way down :)

Plugged or Unplugged, its still a plug.

Re: Why my reviewer rating is way down :)

Postby cjdenecia » Mon May 04, 2009 6:52 pm

stevo, kimmer's manager here ....

there's a 4'x2' waterfall here in the living room ...

contact us at kimdenecia@gmail.com for pricing, shipping costs, etc ...

merci' ...
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Peevette » Mon May 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Kimmers, can I get you to paint a picture of me, but make me pretty...?? :eek:

Thank you. ;)
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby Stevo » Mon May 04, 2009 10:44 pm

Stevo

Postby Peevette » Tue May 05, 2009 3:52 am

Peevette

Postby Stevo » Tue May 05, 2009 5:54 am

Stevo

Postby Krispy » Tue May 05, 2009 9:39 am

Flattery is all part of the service, but I don't really do fantasy art.

The Reclining Nude lady was critical of her body but I think she looked great. A becoming pose and sympathetic lighting can work wonders. :thumb:
She bought the painting (mostly to stop me auctioning it down her local British Legion).
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby pharquartt » Wed May 06, 2009 7:01 am

now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:54 am

kim's next showing starts this week and runs for 3 months at the titchfield haven cafe on the solent here in hampshire.

she's really coming into her own as both a commercial artist and as a unique talent in the southern england area and is drawing attention from other artists and clients, fans and admirers. she's recently completed a number of works for this showing and for her own artistic self satisfaction.

personally, I couldn't be more proud of what she's doing ....

some of the work ...

and all this while I'm demanding she fetch me beers and cook me vindaloo.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Peevette » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:17 am

Way to go Kimmer......

When you get rich and famous, can I bother you for plane fare to come visit???
Peevette

Postby pharquartt » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:40 am

you're too talented, Miss Le Crispe. :bow:

and you should get better hired help. this one's too whiney.....
now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby Krispy » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:19 am

Thanks for the plug, ceejer. :thumb:

Can anyone lend me a few quid to get some new brushes?
Krispy

Postby Stevo » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:11 pm

Nice works, as always Kimmer.

I like how you've started adding in text as another element - great use of of dropshadow!

:thumb:
Stevo

Postby Krispy » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:55 am

My latest project. Obviously not finished yet; gotta do the pestle and change a few things to make it more bettah.

Krispy

Postby Peevette » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 am

Nice work, m'dear!!!
Peevette

Postby mistertroll » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:02 pm

:thumb:
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

PreviousNext

Return to Livin' in the Limelight