[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Why my reviewer rating is way down :)

Why my reviewer rating is way down :)

Plugged or Unplugged, its still a plug.

Why my reviewer rating is way down :)

Postby Krispy » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:10 pm

I've been (and still am) putting music-making on the back burner in order to devote time to one of my other passions, painting. Been working for an exhibition in May, and here's what I got so far. Got two more to do.

Apologies for amateurish photography, which doesn't really convey the texture, but anyway...

They're oil on canvas, average size 20" x 30".

This one is sold already:

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Re: Why my reviewer rating is way down :)

Postby stephen » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:38 pm

I will take the last one please.

All of them fine work they are. Taken back I am. Multi-talented you are.
I close my eyes and I feel the fear.
stephen

Postby shankarji » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Coming along nicely kim...the river scene is superb.

I kinda recognise some of the places...care to enlighten us?
A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Postby Peevette » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:07 pm

The river scene is my favorite!!

Nice work, you talented wench!!! :mad:
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby Krispy » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:38 pm

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby shankarji » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:22 pm

A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Postby mistertroll » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Really nice stuff, Kimmers!
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Postby stephen » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:39 pm

Kim

Could I talk you into doing one of my family? My wife, my daughter and myself in a family portrait type setting?
stephen

Postby pharquartt » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:23 pm

talented little wench, aren't you??

i, too, vote for the river scene as my fav.

nice work, kimmer!
now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby stephen » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:54 pm

stephen

Postby shankarji » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:44 pm

heh...gotta admit it is quite gay, rick.
shankarji

Postby Peevette » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:15 am

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:28 am

grrrrrrrrr ......

who gives a rats ass about rick's gay avatar or whether roxi committed suicide and is trying to be some sort of false martyr?

I don't give out props easily and I get to watch each of these works of art develop from words and simple walks, explorations and meetings ... it's totally amazing. let there be no doubt that I hold myself in very high esteem and I am incredibly talented in a number of areas but I must say, my wife is a true talent. an artist. one with multiple methods of expression. yeah - she has faults ... I won't tell you what they are but indeed she has them - but I am in awe of these works. I used to be a pretty decent pencil artist myself ... I specialized in portraits and was pretty damn good. but now - I have no desire to put pencil to paper. not after being humbled by her talent.

luckily, I'm 2 cents closer to perfect pitch than she is. and I can multiply complex numbers in my head. otherwise my wrists would be well scarred.

can we get back to the paintings now?

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby pharquartt » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:19 am

sigh.......

i let down my hair (what's left of it) and try to show you folks my sensitive inner self and you mock me! :mad:

i guess i'll just go down to my local GLADD chapter and drown my sorrows in a couple of Shirley Temples....... :cry:
now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby JMH » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:50 am

Wow! The Krisp one has some talent there,no? Very nice.
JMH

Next

Return to Livin' in the Limelight