[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - United Way Aroostook's Northern Star

United Way Aroostook's Northern Star

Plugged or Unplugged, its still a plug.

Re: United Way Aroostook's Northern Star

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:14 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Steve Soucy » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:24 am

Beautiful pitch, beautiful vibrato. Wonderful tone! WOW.

I only wish the camera person had allowed us to hear the applause you got.

Thanks Peeve. If my challenge is even .1% of what got you to sign up for and post that to Youtube, I am sincerely grateful.

You are worth listening to and watching. :love:

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby Peevette » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:55 am

Wow you guys!! You're making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Thanks for the props!!!!

:love:
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby Krispy » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:47 am

Yep, those Karen songs are perfect for your voice Peeve, and there's not many who can do them justice.
I was waiting with anticipation for that delicious "aaarrrrr" note on the end of "play your sad guitar" and you didn't let me down. :thumb:

What did you win?
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby Peevette » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:11 am

Peevette

Postby pharquartt » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:07 am

well done, peeve!!

as an old Carpenter's fan, ya done 'em proud. :rock:

damn, you've got a powerful voice!
now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby icararse » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 am

Fabulous performance Peeve,I have never heard anybody take a KC song and do it justice.

Professional Wankmeister
icararse

Postby Peevette » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:43 am

You guys are wicked good for the ego!! I'm seriously eating up the props! Thanks so much....

I'll send checks in the mail asap!! I'd wait a while to try to cash 'em, though. :lol:
Peevette

Postby Jay » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Prunes!
Jay

Postby Krispy » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:10 am

Krispy

Postby Peevette » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Peevette

Postby Krispy » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Krispy

Postby Peevette » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Peevette

Postby Peevette » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:05 am

Just got a phone call that I passed the audition and I will be in this year's Northern Star Competition!!

I plan on performing the Archbish's tune that he wrote..."Drowning".....

My plan is, its an original, so they'd never know if I screw it up, right????

The show is on Saturday!!!
Peevette

Postby Stevo » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:41 am

way to go Peevareeno!

:thumb:
Stevo

PreviousNext

Return to Livin' in the Limelight