[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Sound treatment

Sound treatment

Got Questions? Get Answers.

Sound treatment

Postby Diki Black » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:37 pm

I was researching sound treament and trolled the web and found some interesting sites on such matters and thought I'd share the links...

"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools" -Ernest Hemingway
Diki Black

Re: Sound treatment

Postby Diki Black » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:22 am

and I thought that if no one responded they don't use a treated room for recording or anything else and are truly audibly handicaped ; cept a few in this family of funksters and of those few... They shows their mixes are really well (home brewed) done and I'd stand behind them against other clans even if not welcome to..

In short they know this information and pfft... me ! of course shit rolls down hill so I pfft...the rest of you bastids.

Expose yourself and learn ladies first plz...

Make great music...it's your destiny
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools" -Ernest Hemingway
Diki Black

Postby Mark Kaufman » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Appreciate the posts, Diki...haven't read them yet but I plan to. I'm well aware of my room treatment handicap.
Mark Kaufman

Postby zxyz » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:12 pm

What room?

zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:10 am

my best buddy back in florida has recorded entire albums in the back of his mercedes benz. with a generator to run his laptop and bits of hardware in the trunk and just behind the car. in a parking lot. on breaks from work and before hitting the titty bars.

recorded guitars, bass, keys and vox there. with a drummers tapped digital kit on the keys.

and then he'd mix there with car speakers and cans.

he did burn the CD's in a pretty good acoustic room tho. and sometimes did BV either in the wardrobe of a hotel or in his clothes closet.

his mixes were always bass boomy but otherwise pretty good. and he got lots of "looks" in the parking lot.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Return to Recording